Rebecca P., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2020
- Anatomy enthusiast
- Loves hiking and the outdoors
- Known for my scalp, neck, and face massages
- Versatile and dedicated
My Healthy Tip: The day you plant the seed is not the day you eat the fruit. Be patient and stay the course.” -Fabienne Fredrickson
About Me: Aloha! Most people call me Becca. I am an optimist, an anatomy and yoga enthusiast, and am always happy to lend an ear. I am happiest on a hiking trail or generally surrounded by nature. My favorite Arizona trail has to be Humphrey’s Peak in Flagstaff, the skyline is absolutely breathtaking! I graduated in 2020 and have been thriving as a massage therapist ever since.
What Massage Means To Me: I find that the art of massage comes naturally for me. I have always been passionate about helping others through hard work and personal connection. My own experience with chronic pain has only served to enhance these natural abilities and further my resolve to make a difference for everybody I work with.
My Education And Training:
- Graduated from Arizona College for Massage Therapy in 2020
- LMT at Chiropractor’s office since October 2020
- Sports Massage 2020
- Relaxation: Escape the stress of everyday life and drift into a blissful rest. In school I was known for my scalp and face massages
- Deep Tissue: A firm and effective way of easing bone-deep pain and tension. “Deep” pressure is different for everybody and easily customizable.
- Trigger Point: The application of direct pressure to points of tension to relieve chronic discomfort or pain. This can be intense but makes a world of difference.
- Prenatal/ Pregnancy Massage: Creating another being is an immense feat! A mother’s body deserves some extra love from a caring hand.
My Favorite Services:
- Couples’ Massage Lesson: This is a truly unique modality that treats the body, mind, and spirit as a whole.
- Limu (Hawaiian Seaweed) Body Wrap: Seaweed is filled with so many wonderful nutrients for the skin and leaves you feeling like a whole new person.
- Hawaiian Sampler Spa Package: If you are having a hard time deciding which service to try first then this is the package for you. Try four different services all in one wonderful session.
- The Custom Coconut Massage Package: I cannot emphasize enough how remarkable the scalp massage included in the treatment really is.
- Hawaiian Experience Lomi Lomi Massage: receiving this service is the closest thing to being on cloud 9.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!