Rina S.,Lead Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2015
- Passionate on helping others
- Very calm and collective
- Family oriented
- Love learning and open minded
My Healthy Tip: Drink plenty of water to flush out impurities; to hydrate the skin and organs. Stretch 2-3 times a day and move those joints! Get a massage at least once a month to relieve muscle tension and stress. Repeat and repeat it again and again! Always find the time for yourself, it’s important to have a peace of mind. You can’t take care of others if you cant take of yourself.
About Me: I’m a full blood Cambodian, born and raised in California. My parents came to America as a refugee in 1981. I have four older sisters, three older brothers, and three younger brothers. A total of eleven. There was never a dull moment growing up and I loved it! I now have my own little family with two kids, one boy and one girl.
My Education And Training:
- Graduated at Arizona School of massage therapy in March of 2015
- Sacred Lomi Lomi 2016
- Neuromuscular (thoracic outlet) 2018
- Target muscle tension and muscle relief
- Neck/back work
The Top Five Services I Recommend And Why:
- Advanced Therapeutic Massage: I focus on the tension muscle along with the muscles that are connected to it. I love to incorporate some stretching and range of motion to get into the deeper muscles. For this service, I usually start with a medium pressure to firm pressure but can go deep, if you would like.
- Waikiki Therapeutic Massage: A combination of advance therapy and Lomi Lomi. I consider this as the advance Lomi therapy, where I can concentrate on the focused areas along with the long stroke up and down the body for relaxation. For this service, I start off with firm pressure, but can go either medium or deep.
- Hawaiian Experience Massage: A combination of hot stones and Lomi Lomi. This service I start off with hot stones front and back to melt the muscles and then I transition to Lomi for relaxation. It’s a great way to relax the body and get rid of the muscle tension with the hot stones and then the long fluid strokes. For this service, I start off with firm pressure to medium pressure.
- Maui Relaxation: A combination of Swedish and Lomi Lomi. This service is all about relaxation for your mind and body. I usually start off with medium pressure to either light or firm, depending on your preference.
- Scents of Hawaii for Couples: This body treatment, you get to choose your scents. Our scents are all organic. We start off with the full body scrub to exfoliate the skin, then the clay mask, and then we massage you and your significant other with the scented lotion.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!