Rocio T., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2017
- Coffee lover
- Facial Massage Therapist
- Wellness Focused
- Smile aficionado
My Healthy Tip: The more you keep your body moving the better it will move for you in the future. Drink more water to help your body move now.
About Me: I love the caffeine buzz of a great cup of coffee, the heat of the sun on your back, dancing to an upbeat song, hearing children’s laughter, and the feeling of being fully present in any moment. I’m the type of person who loves to smile back at everyone they encounter regardless of the outcome. If you like making the most of what time we have here then I’m just like you too.
What Massage Means To Me: I came to love massage after I began my esthetics career, second to extractions facial massage was my favorite part of the job. As time went on I wanted to bring the same relaxation and health from the face to the rest of the body and this began my massage journey.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Aesthetics from Tri-State Cosmetology Institute 2007
- Reiki Level I and II 2012
- Certification in Massage Therapy from Western Technical College 2017
- Facial Massage
- Deep Tissue
- Scalp Massage
My Favorite Services:
- Hot Stone Massage: this massage will melt your sore spots and feels divine.
- Anti-Aging Body Wrap: this treatment rejuvenates your skin all over.
- Classic Couples Massage: this treatment is a great way to spend time together relaxing.
- The Custom Coconut Massage Package: this package focuses on the areas that unconsciously retain tension which also receive the realxing touch.
- Double Hawaiian Experience Lomi Lomi: receiving this service is the closest thing to being on cloud 9.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!