Saeng J.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2019
- Passionate about healing body and mind
- Focus on connection between heart and hands
- Love nature and being in stillness
- Practing Ho'oponopono
My Healthy Tip: Stretch the body regularly by walking in nature. Turn the mind inward and be still.
About Me: Hi, my name is Saeng which means life. I have always been drawn to the subject of being myself and alignment with the inner truth. I have practiced yoga, meditation and various healing modalities. Before I became a massage therapist , I worked for corporate companies for over 10 years. A couple of years ago I decided to quit my job to pursue what my heart was saying and go into healing.
What Massage Means To Me: Massage is a way if healing by realigning the physical, emotional and energetic bodies. I believe the physical body is a reflection of emotional and energetic patterns that we hold. If we hold too much attachment to certain patterns or conditions, that creates imbalance of physical, emotional, and energetic bodies. To realign them to their essence, first it is important to release attachment through relaxation, which creates more inner space for us to go within. Then healing, which means alignment to me, will occur more naturally. From this point of view, massage can help the physical, emotional and energetic bodies by inducing relaxation and realigning the physical body which holds emotional and energetic imbalance.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Massage Therapy from the Healing Hands School of Holistic Health 2019
- Craniosacral Therapy I by Upledger Institute International 2019
- Lomi Lomi Training in Maui 2019
- Reiki I,II, III by IMPART 2015
- Yoga teacher training level I 200 hours by Integral Yoga Institute 2014
Specialties: I like to provide customized massage by incorporating relaxation, deep tissue, lomi lomi, and stretching depending on the client’s needs.
My Favorite Services:
- Maui Relaxation Massage: Relaxation is the most important key for healing. Releasing our tensions in the body an help release any attachment to certain conditions which creates imbalances in our mind and body. When we loosen up our body and mind we feel more open to everything and free.
- Hawaiian Experience Lomi Lomi: I love lomi lomi not only because it is so relaxing but it also rejuvenates the body. In lomi lomi you will feel that each body part is not separated but all connected as a whole. It is so true that our body parts are connected by fascia throughout our entire body. Rhythmic and smooth long flows of massage pulls and squeezes the fascia in all directions. After receiving a lomi lomi, I felt each cell in my body was vibrating at a higher frequency.
- Hawaiian Experience Hot Stone Massage: Hot stones help to release muscle tension and relax the body. Stones have spirit and healing capabilities. I like to use hot stones as an extension of my hands and let them heal the body.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!