Sam G., Licensed Massage Therapist
About Sam G.
- Therapist Since 2008
- Loves Animals and Nature
- Massage is a Passion
- Love Giving and Receiving Lomi Lomi Massage
- Loves Scrubs and Wraps
My Healthy Tip: Please drink plenty of water before and after your amazing session with us.
About Me: Aloha! My name is Samuel. I am currently working full-time in the corporate world, but my passion is massage. I have been licensed in massage since February 2009. It has provided me further education like Advanced Cranial Sacral, hydrostone, and myokinetic techniques.
What Massage Means To Me: I have been a client at Hawaiian Experience Spa for some time now before having the unexpected, amazing opportunity to be part of the ‘Ohana at Hawaiian Experience Spa at Goodyear. I have tried almost all the amazing services that they provide here. So, I will continue to provide their most amazing, relaxing, out of this world service to melt away your everyday problems and rejuvenate you to a new person. My hobby is always giving you the best massage each and every time. I especially look forward to that Christmas morning smile on my client’s faces at the end of each session. That’s the moment, I know that I have helped them relieve all their aches and pain and the stress is all melted away.
My Education And Training:
- Professional Massage Therapy Program at Arizona School of Massage therapy in Phoenix, Arizona in 2008
- Master Bodyworker program at Arizona School of Massage Therapy in Tempe, Arizona 2009
- Sacred Lomi CEU Training 2018
- Hands Free Therapies: Thai Fusion 2014
- Myo Trigger point release full body 2014
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage 2012
- Deep tissue! I got into massage to relive pain and also for relaxation and can help you reduce stress.
- I use Myo Trigger Point release to help loosen those stubborn knots and increase in range of motion.
- Spa Treatments: I love providing body scrubs and wraps. They are so nice and relaxing, everyone should try one at least once.
- Lomi Lomi: I am very passionate about lomi lomi as each session is unique and different.
My Favorite Services:
- Coconut Sea Salt Lomi Lomi: I love the scrub/massage combination in this service is amazing! It’s relaxing and therapeutic.
- Scents of Hawaii Couples Massage: This service is delicious that starts with a scrub, then Kaua’i clay body mask and then finish with an amazing Lomi Lomi massage. I love working with couples and this is my favorite couples’ experience as its the best of everything.
- Hawaiian Experience Hot Stone Massage: Its the best of both worlds, Hot Stones and Lomi to smooth out that everyday stress.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor and Google Places. I would love to add yours!
"- Jade H., YELP REVIEW - 5 StarsAbsolutely love this spa – it really transports me to feeling like I am in Hawaii! It’s calm and relaxing. Sam is my preferred therapist because he knows what he is doing. He focuses on my issues and is very cognizant of my wrap. As a woman, I appreciate knowing that I can fully trust him to ensure I am kept covered – especially since I get the Lomi Lomi! My husband and I just adore the Lomi for Lovers – it simply is worth it."