Sara M.,Chandler Spa Manager
- Ohana member since 2014
- Tattoo enthusiast
- Enjoy animals and nature
- LOVE being an auntie
- Love to cook
My Spa Tip: Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Nobody should assume you know everything about the spa, and we would rather answer and make modifications ahead of time rather than having issues later.
About Me: I grew up on a farm in rural Montana and moved to Arizona in 2010. While I enjoyed country life, I absolutely love the city and how much it has to offer. I consider myself to be a creative and caring person. I enjoy cooking and entertaining friends, reading novels, scrapbooking, card making and jewelry making.
What I Like About My Job: I have been a part of the Chandler ‘ohana since October of 2014. I enjoy the culture at the spa and how everyone gets along so well. The atmosphere is calming and we truly are an ‘ohana (family). I enjoy being a manager and helping to build and train the best team possible, and it makes me happy to be a part of a place people enjoy coming to.
My Education And Training: I have a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education with a Reading Minor from MSU Northern.
How I Try to Make Your Experience Exceptional: As a manager, I work hard to ensure everyone has the best experience possible. I try to make a point of visiting with guests as often as possible. I do my best to hire quality therapists and aestheticians to ensure everyone is enjoying their treatments. I do everything I can to keep my ‘ohana happy so they can continue providing excellent service.
The Top Five Services I Recommend And Why:
- Maui Relaxation Massage: you get to experience some of the lomi strokes along with hot towels on your face and neck and your choice of one of our organic aromatherapy oils.
- Seasonal Hydration Facial: living in the desert, our skin gets dry! This facial (strawberry for spring and summer and pumpkin for fall and winter) helps hydrate your skin and feels amazing!
- Hot Stone Massage: I used to think this would make my body temperature too hot, but after having hot stones used on my tight muscles, I realized it really helps loosen my muscles so the therapist can do deeper work without it hurting as much.
- Body Scrub: I really like doing one before a massage. This helps get the dead skin off and helps the massage oil or lotion penetrate my skin for better hydration overall.
- Chocolate Lovers for Lovers Couples Experience: this treatment gives you and your loved one (or friend or family member as it doesn’t have to be romantic) a variety of treatments really. You get a chocolate scrub, a chocolate wrap, and a massage with chocolate body butter. You even get products to take home, plus it smells amazing!