Sav S., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2021
- Loves animals, especially my dog and kitten
- I play 4 instruments
- Served in the United States Army for 4 1/2 years
- I have a passion for connecting with people
My Healthy Tip: We live in one of the hottest states in America, make sure you are keeping your body hydrated with water.
About Me: Hi! My name is Sav, and I am an Army Combat Veteran, born in Italy and raised here in Arizona! My goal is to create a safe healing environment, relieve body aches & pains, reduce stress, and to provide you a massage that is out of this world!
What Massage Means To Me: I’ve always loved massaging since I was a kid, and massage therapy has been life changing for me healing my own body’s injuries. I wanted to be that practitioner for other people to give their body a chance to heal naturally.
My Education And Training:
- Cortiva School of Massage Therapy – licensed massage therapist 2010
- Deep Tissue, Sports Massage 2021
- Hot Stones, Prenatal, CBD and Aromatherapy 2022
Specialties: I love providing a deep tissue yet still a relaxing massage, so your body feels like its melting the pain away!
My Favorite Services:
- Hawaiian Experience Lomi Lomi: a unique experience.
- Mainland Custom Massage: a massage tailored just for you and your needs
- Classic Couples Massage: the perfect way to unwind with that special someone in your life
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!