Tiffany B., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2022
- Family is everything
- I love to travel
- I enjoy baking
- I am an avid reader
My Healthy Tip: I love yoga and meditation along with eating organically as often as I can.
About Me: Hello my name is Tiffany. I moved to Surprise in 2021 with my husband and two daughters from Olympia, WA. I have been a massage therapist since 2006 but took time off to raise our amazing girls. I look forward to working with you to help make a difference in your health and quality of life.
What Massage Means To Me: I enjoy helping others feel relaxed and at peace. I love massage because of how it can heal your body, mind, and spirit, along with bringing a sense of awareness to your overall health.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Massage Therapy from Ashmead Massage College 2006
- Prenatal massage Fundamentals 2008
- Cranial-Sacral Therapy 2010
- Lomi Lomi – Hawaiian Stretching 2012
Specialties: I specialize in Swedish Massage. I like to work slow and instinctually to help my clients maintain relaxation while I relieve their aches and pains.
My Favorite Services:
- Waimea Couples’ Relaxation Massage: I think this massage is a great way to relax with your favorite person.
- Mainland Custom Massage: I like this massage because it allows me to tailor the massage to each individual’s needs.
- Chocolate Experience: This is a great way to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin allowing you to feel amazing.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!