Trinidy D.,Spa Administrator
- Ohana member since 2019
- I'm the 4'10 curly hair girl
- Makeup and tattoo enthusiast
- Musical/Marching Arts Performer
- Skin Care Fanatic
My Spa Tip: If you have any questions regarding anything, do NOT hesitate to ask! Every employee is over the top friendly and will go above and beyond to help in any way possible!
About Me:Hi, My name is Trinidy! Originally from SoCal, I moved to the West Valley in 2018. I was a marching arts performer for 5 years, marched in the Rose Parade in 2017 as a senior in high school, and a Disneyland Parade performer for 5 years. I now work full time and go to school full time pursuing my Doctorates degree in Psychology.
What I Like About My Job: In general, I’m a very sociable person and love to meet and talk to new people. One attribute you need for this job is communication and great social skills which is exactly what this job is! I like to make sure every client gets exactly what they are asking for to have a great experience!
My Favorite Services:
- Islands Eminence Organic Facial: If you’re a makeup fanatic or just enjoy a natural face, facials are the way to enhance both and get you relaxed!
- Kauai’i Clay Ritual: Not only will your skin love you, your body will love you too from the massage that comes along with the clay and lotion application!
- Mainland Custom Massage: New to massages or get them on a daily, it is the most customizable to your needs.
- Lomi for Lovers Ritual: A great way to have a closer bond with your significant other!