Trinity K.,Senior Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2016
- I am a huge animal lover
- Native to Arizona
- Enjoys traveling around and exploring old ruins
- Finds having an aquarium a nice hobby
My Healthy Tip: It is always best to do some light stretching before and after a nap or before going to bed.
About Me: I was born and raised in Arizona and have traveled around quite a bit. I have been a therapist since 2016, I have really come to enjoy and love massage as not just a job but a passion.
What Massage Means To Me: Something I was always told to do was to find something you love to do so you won’t ever have to work a day in your life, so then I took up my passion. My passion is beneficial to help and improve others lives in the process.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Massage Therapy from CAVIT in the massage program 2016
- Sacred Lomi Lomi workshop – Certification of completion 2017
- Relaxation: I enjoy adding a little bit of advanced therapeutic massage to this to make people walk out feeling better as well as have people doze on the table as I work.
- Sports Massage: Stretching is something most people say they don’t have time for so its nice to be able to help release a muscle than stretch it for a better feeling of relief.
- Spa Treatments: I love providing body scrubs and wraps. They are so nice and relaxing, everyone should try one at least once.
- Hawaiian Lomi Lomi: This style bring something new to a lot of people and allow more relaxation due to not having to stop my stroke due to draping restrictions.
The Top Five Services I Recommend And Why:
- Waikiki Therapeutic Massage: I like it because I can combine lomi lomi and other techniques to allow me to address both your relaxation and allows to add relaxation as I work.
- Advanced Therapeutic Massage: Many guests think that all muscle pain will be released if they just relax which is true but sometimes people need a little more, in this massage I can incorporate more techniques that will relax you more.
- Scents of Hawaii: I think the scrub/wrap/massage combination is absolutely amazing! It’s relaxing and healthy for your skin and mind. Some days the best way to relax isn’t a massage but a nice scrub and then a scalp/foot massage while wrapped up in a relaxing setting, and then get a massage that just melts away the stress.
- Lomi For Lovers Ritual: The couple that get this always seem happier after receiving it. I enjoy working with couples and this is my favorite couples’ experience.
- Sport’s Massage: This massage isn’t just for people who partake in sports, it is actually for everyone looking to be relaxed and have a good stretch as well. This massage helps loosen up some areas that massage alone cant get.
Five Star Guest Reviews:The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!Coming Soon!