Yvonne S.,Manager, Licensed Aesthetician
- Ohana Member since 2021
- Arizona Native
- Loves to travel
- I am a crime junkie
- Sky is the limit... REACH FOR THE STARS!
My Healthy Tip: If you are choosing to use a product to help with hyperpigmentation always think about exfoliating first. You want to remove that dead skin barrier so the lightning serum can penetrate deeper.
About Me: My name is Yvonne. I have been an Aesthetician for the last 16 years. I feel so blessed I have found a career that I have a true PASSION for, my other passion is animal rescue. I am an animal lover. I love all animals but dogs hold a very special place in my heart! I have 3 dogs at home. Small, Medium, and Large. I also am a mom to two preteen’s. On my time off the family and I love to be active and explore everything the world has to offer!!
What Aesthetics Means To Me: I got into the Aesthetics Industry because as a teen I suffered with severe acne. Nothing I did worked and I decided to seek out education and enrolled in Aesthetics School. I quickly became obsessed with the industry because of its relaxing elements and its beneficial treatments. I like to stay fresh in the skincare world and seek out continuing education.
My Education And Training:
- National Aesthetics Institute 2005
- SWINA Cosmetic Laser Program 2015
- Dermaplaning 2017
My Specialties: I love providing my clients with a comfortable environment they can fully relax while also delivering a facial that address all their skin concerns. ( I love doing extractions in my facials if my clients want them done)
My Favorite Eminence Products:
- Stone Crop Gel Wash- Great for all skin types. Leaves skin hydrated and brightened!
- Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser- Great for Acneic clients, Contains Probiotics and Tea Tree Oil to help balance oily or problem skin.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant- Powered exfoliant that can be added in cleanser or by itself . You can apply to full face. I love it for blackheads around t zone area to refine pores.
- Bamboo Firming Fluid- Tightens the look of skin. I love it because the skin is left looking smooth and hydrated..
- Bright Skin Targeted Treatment-I love this because I can target my hyperpigmentation instead of putting a lightener on my whole face.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!
"- Linda N., YELP - 5 Stars
I love this place! Everyone is very friendly and greet you when you walk in. I get the organic facial here with Yvonne. She was great, explained everything that she was doing. I will definitely be back to see them again"
"- Veronica A., GOOGLE REVIEW - 5 Stars
Just had my first facial with Yvonne, AMAZING. Got a sweet treat for my face, and some professional advice on up keep. Yvonne was so gentle and understanding of my needs. Will definitely be making this a monthly thing, 🙂"