Zamantha F.,Chandler Assistant Spa Manager
- Ohana member since 2018
- I love attending concerts and music festivals
- Native American
- Wisconsin born and raised
- Gemini sun, Aries moon, and Virgo rising
My Spa Tip: If you schedule a time for the sauna with us, it is $1 per minute. If you are already coming in for a treatment and there are no other guests scheduled to use the sauna, you can ask to use the sauna before or after your already scheduled treatment, and you’ll get to use it free of charge!
About Me: Aloha, my name is Zamantha, and I am the Assistant Manager here at Hawaiian Experience Spa. I am a student at Arizona State University, currently studying American Indian Studies. Other than being a full-time student, I enjoy taking part in my tribal activities and cultural dance. Because of my love for my own culture, I appreciate learning about others cultures as well. Hawaiian Experience Spa feels like a place where everyone is accepted and the atmosphere here is so welcoming. I am so excited to start my journey with HES and I look forward to giving clients the best experience possible here!
What I Like About My Job: : I love helping guests have the best experience possible, whether that’s answering any questions they have about purchases or choosing the treatment right for them to book. I want to make sure each guest feels they are getting the most out of their spa visit!
My Education And Training: I am currently enrolled at Arizona State University-Tempe working towards my bachelors in American Indian Studies.
How I Try To Make Your Experience Exceptional: I pride myself in being able to communicate with guests and understand their needs. I will go above and beyond to make any guest happy so if you ever need anything, please feel free to ask me!
The Top Five Services I Recommend And Why:
- Chocolate Experience: I have always been a lover of chocolate, so if you are too, this treatment is amazing. From the scrub to the wrap and then the lotion application, your senses are filled with the smell of sweet chocolate!
- Haleakala Skin Spa Package: I am obsessed with skin care, so this is the most ideal spa package the spa has!
- Maui Relaxation Massage: This massage is the best of both worlds, since I love the Lomi Lomi and swedish style techniques.
- Hot Stone Massage: This was the most relaxing massage I have ever gotten!
- Seasonal Hydration Facial: My skin gets so dry living here in Arizona, so I love to refresh my skin with our hydration facials!