Ashley F., Licensed Aesthetician
- Works Primarily in Scottsdale Spa
- Advanced training in facial massage
- Provides thorough skin analysis
- Advanced training in lymphatic drainage
- Performs extractions during every facial
My Healthy Tip: SPF is key for every skin type.
About Me: My name is Ashley. I am obsessed with my two little fur babies. I spent some of my free time volunteering at animal shelters. I’ve lived in Az most of my life and love driving to Sedona with friends.
What Aesthetics Means To Me: I love helping clients feel completely relaxed. Recommending the right skin care, to see results has been so rewarding. I am also currently in school for Massage Therapy at SWIHA. I cannot wait to be dual!
My Education And Training:
- Esthetician school Southwest Institute of Natural Esthetics 2021
- Certificate of Laser from Southwest Institute of Natural Aesthetics
- Massage Therapy Student at Southwest Institute of Healing Arts graduating March 2024
My Specialties: I have advanced training in facial massage and lymphatic drainage. I provide thorough skin analysis and extractions in every facial.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!