Safety at Hawaiian Experience Spa
What Makes Us Different
- Focused on your safety
- Small Day Spa with low occupancy, creating a safer environment
- HEPA Air Purifiers used in each treatment room
- HVAC filtration at or beyond the level used in hospitals
- The highest quality organic products are used for your wellbeing
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY: Hawaiian Experience Spa is commitment to your safety, both during the COVID-19 pandemic and into the future. We are continuously evaluating our procedures and infrastructure with the goal of making the spa the safest place to receive massage therapy, facials and other spa services. This is an extension of our focus on guest and ‘ohana wellness.
Your Visit to Hawaiian Experience Spa
The spas have full reopened but some hours and services may be limited as we weather this crisis. We strongly believe the spas offer a safe environment and that our services help keep healthy people healthy. However, none of our services are intended for sick individuals. Massage therapy, facials and other services are usually contraindicated when you are sick and could make your illness worse. PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE SPA IF YOU ARE SICK.
Below are some guidelines designed to reduce risks for our ‘ohana and guests:
- Do not come in if you have a fever. If you have any doubt please check your temperature before heading out.
- Cancel your appointment if you feel sick.
- Do not visit if you have had contact with anyone known to have contracted COVID-19 until you are medically cleared by a physician
- Stay 6′ from other guests and employees to the extent possible. Do not sit next to anyone you are not with in the lounge and stand back 6′ when at the front desk, etc.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently
We also ask for your understanding if your appointment is cancelled or moved: We tell our ‘ohana not to come to work if sick and we are spacing appointments further apart. This may require us to move your appointment around – you will be notified of any changes and may cancel the appointment if necessary.
Additional Safety Precautions We Are Taking
- All treatment rooms are equipment with HEPA air purifiers specifically sized to the individual treatment room
- Staggering appointments to reduce the number of people in the common areas at the same time
- Providing therapists with more time between appointments for extra cleaning and safety measures
- Increased cleaning of common surfaces
- Using more disposable equipment
- Requiring ‘ohana to call out sick if they do not feel well for any reason. We have adjusted our procedures to ensure that no one comes in while they are sick just because they do not want to get into trouble.
We are constantly evaluating our safety protocols and are continuing to work on ways to ensure that Hawaiian Experience Spa is the safest spa in Arizona to receive treatments. If you have any concerns or questions please contact us.