Malama Kama'aina Wellness Program
About The Wellness Plan
- Unlimited services at a big discount
- Discounts for your guests
- Discounts on spa products
- NO TERM - Cancel anytime
- ALL INCLUSIVE - No tipping required or expected
NO COMMITMENT PROGRAM: Aloha and E Komo Mai (welcome)! We appreciate your interest in our Malama Kama’aina Wellness Program. Kama’aina (pronounced ka-ma-eye-na) literally means “child of the land” and is the term used to mean resident of Hawaii. Common usage of the word in Hawaii would be to say “I am kama’aina” meaning “I live in Hawaii”. Many Hawaii businesses offer kama’aina discounts. It pays to be kama’aina in Hawaii! (Fun Fact: Hawaii is consistently rated the healthiest state in the union!)
Guests who participate in our wellness program are considered kama’aina at the spa. Malama Kama’aina! Malama means to “care for” and our plan is about caring for you. As kama’aina, you receive a host of benefits designed to help you better avail yourself of our wellness-oriented services. You also receive benefits that help you share the healthy spa lifestyle with friends and family.
Our Wellness Plan has NO TERM. You can cancel anytime.
March Spa Wellness Program Sale
During the month of March the normal one time enrollment fee of $49 is being waived for everyone! That means it cost nothing to join and you can cancel anytime. Sale ends March 31st so join now.
All Inclusive Day Spa
- No tipping required or expected
- No extra charge for hot stones
- No extra charge for aromatherapy
- No extra charge for deep tissue
- No extra charge for using our luxurious multi-head showers
- No extra charge to use infrared sauna with service
- No extra charge for robes and slippers
- No extra charge for tiki bar
Our therapists are paid an appropriate wage and tipping is not necessary. When comparing prices keep in mind that most spas expect or require tipping of $20 – $25 per hour on top of their prices and charge extra for different services. At Hawaiian Experience Spa you can just come in and relax, without worrying about tipping or if you’ll be charged extra when you ask for deeper pressure or something special. You can also have the confidence that you are being treated by well paid professionals. Click here if you would like to read about why we are all inclusive.
Wellness Program Benefits and Features:
- One massage, facial or body treatment monthly
- Unused monthly sessions roll over, or share them with a friend
- Unlimited additional treatments at kama’aina pricing
- Reduced prices for your guests
- Reduced prices on gift cards
- Discounts on all product purchases
- Special kama’aina only services exclusively for plan participants
Kama’aina Prices and Discounts (prices are all inclusive with no tip required or expected):
- 50 min $79 | 60 min $92 | 90 min $139 | 120 min $184 (for most massages, facials, body treatments)
- 25% off couples’ experiences and other services (sauna, waxing, etc.)
- 15% off products
- Your guests get 20% off all massages, facials and body treatments they receive
Remember, prices are all inclusive!
See all client comments and reviews of Hawaiian Experience Spa.
"- LeAnne & Bill, Phoenix, AZ
We love this plan and the fact that it is all inclusive. It can be so awkward deciding how much to tip and I don’t want to think about it during my massage. Also, I really like that all the “extras” are included. No nickle and diming here!"
"- Kiana B., Mesa
It has been hard for me to find a quality massage therapist. After thorough review, I decided to try Hawaiian Experience Spa. The staff was very welcoming and kind. I will be back again for a massage. Massage Heights and Massage Envy are not comparable to the Hawaiian Experience Spa. I will be back again."
"- Sherry T., Chandler, AZ
“The membership program is a fabulous deal! Haven’t seen another one like it! So glad that I joined! Thanks Hawaiian Experience!”"
"- Austin M., Scottsdale, AZ
“I had such an amazing massage, that I already told my wife about it and I will be telling other friends in the area. All staff that I ran into were extremely friendly and Nikki, my massage therapist, was amazing. I haven’t had very many massages, but she is the best massage therapist that I have had by far. I signed up for the membership after my massage and cannot wait for my next appointment!”"
KOA Warrior Upgrade
We started a new plan on March 16, 2020 to show our appreciation to kama’aina who refer us to other guests. In addition to free 30 Minute Mahalo Services for each guest you recommend (see our Referral Policy for details), if you are kama’aina you can get your plan upgraded to KOA Warrior status for all of 2021 by earning 10 Mahalo Services between March 16, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
That can be as little as five referrals if they each join the spa! KOA stands for Kama’aina Official Ambassador in this case but in ancient Hawaii, Koa warrior were the elite soldiers. If you earn KOA Warrior status in 2020 by earning 10 Mahalo Services under this program you will be designated as a KOA Warrior for all of 2021. As a KOA Warrior you receive the following in addition to your regular Wellness Plan benefits:
- You will get your own robe to wear at the spa! The robe will be brand new and stored separately. It will be available for only you!
- You will get 40 Minute Mahalo Services in 2021 for each new referral instead of 30 minutes.
- You will receive an upgraded treat in your locker during your visits.
- Your guests will get a bigger discount than the guest discount other kama’aina receive. This will help you bring in more people to keep your status going into 2022!
- Up to three late cancel fees will be waived for you in 2021 if you must cancel an appointment within 24 hours but give us at least one-hour notice
- We will have other special offers only for KOA Warriors throughout the year.
Fine Print: To be eligible for KOA Warrior status you must be kama’aina in good standing as of 12/31/20 and have received 10 Mahalo Services by that date. Pending Mahalo Services (such as guests who joined within the previous 90 days) are not eligible. Once designated KOA Warrior you will receive the above listed perks in addition to the benefits enjoyed by all kama’aina. While we will make every effort to provide you the above KOA Warrior perks in 2021 we do not guarantee them. Circumstances such as temporary shortages, damage to your robe, etc. can prevent us from providing the upgraded services occasionally. You must remain kama’aina in good standing to remain a KOA Warrior. Your robe will only be available in your home spa. Other restrictions may apply, and we may cancel the program or modify it at anytime.