Christy L.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2019
- Licensed in California and Arizona
- Breast cancer awareness volunteer
- Gives back to community
- Connects through massage
Always drink plenty of fluids and make sure you get a full nights rest and stretching is a most to keep our bodies more flexible.
About Me: Aloha my name is Christy and I am passionate about massage therapy. Our body is all connected and when it’s in the right alignment and full relaxed the stress just eases away and if your need is therapeutic I can accommodate my pressure. Object of your outcome goals can be achieved.
What Massage Means To Me: I chose massage therapy as my profession because it gives me great joy to see when a client of mine is fully relaxed and fully relieve pain for whatever amount of time it lasts until their next session it brings me joy to see that I was able to help and make a difference in someone’s life
My Education And Training:
- I attended the University of Antelope Valley in California and received my certification in December of 2019
- I became an independent contractor and ran my own small business with Grace Marie Spa and salon for a whole year
- My intent is always pure energy along with relaxing muscle manipulation bring the body’s balance back to homeostasis
- Deep Tissue
- Hot Stone
- Cupping (Silicone)
My Favorite Services:
- Scents of Hawaii Couples’ Treatment: This treatment is great because you get a combination of benefits to help you feel rejuvenated and relaxed. I feel the invigoration of the scrub along with the soothing properties of the massage and clay application really compliment one another.
- Lavender Body Scrub & Lavender Massage: I like this treatment because lavender is known for its soothing and relaxing qualities plus the combination of the scrub and lotion will leave your skin soft and hydrated.
- Maui Relaxation Massage: I choose this massage when I want a combination of traditional massage with Hawaiian massage for a totally relaxing experience.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!