Christy L.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2019
- Licensed in California and Arizona
- Breast cancer awareness volunteer
- Gives back to community
- Connects through massage
Always drink plenty of fluids and make sure you get a full nights rest and stretching is a most to keep our bodies more flexible.
About Me: Aloha my name is Christy and I am passionate about massage therapy. Our body is all connected and when it’s in the right alignment and full relaxed the stress just eases away and if your need is therapeutic I can accommodate my pressure. Object of your outcome goals can be achieved.
What Massage Means To Me: I chose massage therapy as my profession because it gives me great joy to see when a client of mine is fully relaxed and fully relieve pain for whatever amount of time it lasts until their next session it brings me joy to see that I was able to help and make a difference in someone’s life
My Education And Training:
- I attended the University of Antelope Valley in California and received my certification in December of 2019
- I became an independent contractor and ran my own small business with Grace Marie Spa and salon for a whole year
- My intent is always pure energy along with relaxing muscle manipulation bring the body’s balance back to homeostasis
- Deep Tissue
- Hot Stone
- Cupping (Silicone)
My Favorite Services:
- Scents of Hawaii Couples’ Treatment: This treatment is great because you get a combination of benefits to help you feel rejuvenated and relaxed. I feel the invigoration of the scrub along with the soothing properties of the massage and clay application really compliment one another.
- Lavender Body Scrub & Lavender Massage: I like this treatment because lavender is known for its soothing and relaxing qualities plus the combination of the scrub and lotion will leave your skin soft and hydrated.
- Maui Relaxation Massage: I choose this massage when I want a combination of traditional massage with Hawaiian massage for a totally relaxing experience.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!
"- Lara G., YELP - 5 Stars
Had a great Mainland massage with Christy! Overall wonderful experience at this day spa!"
"- Roxanne N., TRIPADVISOR -5 Star Review
Amazing experience Christy and Nerissa are fabulous!! The hot oil from the massage feels so good and my face after the facial was so, so clean!"
"- Bambi Randall, HAWAIIAN EXPERIENCE SPA SURVEY - 5 Star Review
Christy L is the most amazing massage therapist! She actually made me fall asleep, which has never happened! Such a relaxing and calming experience every time I go!"
"- Rebecca Robbins Swille, HAWAIIAN EXPERIENCE SPA SURVEY - 5 Star Review
Fantastic massage. They take care of every detail!"
"- Sheree T., YELP - 5 Stars
My massage was wonderful at the Hawaiian Experience Spa. All of the staff was so friendly and helpful. My experience with Christy was amazing. She knew exactly how to help my back and shoulders from all of the sitting I do since working from home. I’ll be going back again very soon ! Thanks again Christy, Barbara and the entire team for such a great experience."