Destynee N., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2021
- Here to remind you of the importance of self-care, and how it can aid in your emotional and physical well-being
- Here to support you through the emotional and physical stresses of life
- Here to support you in creating a relationship with your body and emotional well-being
- Here to support you in an accepting and understanding way
My Healthy Tip: I want to remind people of the importance of taking care of our well-being. Our needs shouldn’t be a side note they should be a priority and I am here to reflect the importance of self-care.
About Me: My name is Destynee. I have a love for health and wellness and how the mind, body, and spirit are interconnected. I have a passion for this work, and I want to spread the knowledge and healing that I gained through this work with others. I believe that this work has played a huge part in my life and has completely shifted my life for the better and I want to share that with the world. Living intentionally, it is my goal in this life to be able to share the healing effects of massage and bodywork with others.
What Massage Means To Me: Massage and bodywork are a space where you come back to yourself and where you can honor your body and spirit. We all deal with the pressure and stresses of everyday life and we should all be able to come back to ourselves, in order to keep our cups filled and show up in our most true and authentic selves.
My Education And Training:
- Massage license from the southwest institute of healing arts. 2021
- Polarity therapy certificate from the southwest institute of healing arts. 2021
- Cupping & hot stone training from Fuschia spa 2022
Specialties: I have training in myotherapy massage a sports-like modality that includes various stretching techniques. I specialize in various energetic bodywork modalities that address the mental and emotional body and how it corresponds to the physical body this includes reiki, polarity therapy, cranial sacral, and cranial unwinding.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor and Google Places. I would love to add yours!