Elisa A.,Kahuna Licensed Aesthetician
- Aesthetiican since 2009
- Ohana Member since 2016
- Lives for Skincare
- Fan of Eminence Products
- Originally for California
My Healthy Tip: Keeping hydrated help to diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
About Me: Hello my name is Elisa. I was born in San Jose, California where it is green and has many beaches. As a little girl I enjoyed ( just like other kids my age) running, playing games and watching television. One thing I enjoyed was getting into my mother’s facial sprays, creams and makeup. I just loved putting the stuff on my face. At that point, even as a child, I must have known that skincare was my passion. Some of my other favorite things to do are arts and crafts, reading, and working out at the gym.
What Aesthetics Means To Me: The skincare word is a huge industry that encompasses everything from skincare products, makeup, eyelash extensions, waxing, exfoliation treatments and much more. What aesthetics means to me is it is a way men and women can maintain their youthfulness or beauty of their face. Skincare treatments can correct imperfections, balance the pH levels of the skin and with a consistent skincare regime can give you a younger appearance. I truly believe that it brings self confidence and happiness when looking in the mirror. It goes much deeper than vanity, it taps into a state of well being. As an aesthetician, it brings me joy to be part of the clients positive transformation.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Aesthetics from Southwest Institute of Natural Aesthetics in 2009
- Licensed in the state of Arizona
- Certification and licensed in massage therapy
- Certified in eyelash extensions
- Certified in facial dermaplaning
- Current on product knowledge
- Stay updated with skincare workshops
My Favorite Services:
- Island’s Eminence Organic Facial: It allows me to specialize in tailoring facials to meet clients needs.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!