Jayde H.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2013
- Originally from California
- Has worked in many different spa environments
- Developed her own technique
- Pregnancy massage certified
My Healthy Tip: Be sure to stretch everyday.
About Me:I am Jayde H. and I am a positive person who loves to heal bodies. I am from California but have lived in Arizona for years. I have been a therapist since 2013. Over the years I have developed a technique that is my own that helps everybody that I work on.
What Massage Means To Me: I love massage because it has so many avenues of healing within its practice
My Education And Training:
- Central Arizona College AAS/ Massage therapy Dec. 2012
- Cranial Sacral– since Jan. 2018
- Prenatal–Apr. 2014
- Table Thai–Apr. 2016
- Sports therapy–Whole career
- Deep therapy–Whole career
- Medical Massage–Whole career
Specialties: I have worked in Spas, Chiropractic Offices, Physical Therapy offices, and Private Practice. My Specialty is deep therapy due to how often I am asked to practice it but I enjoy and work well in all of my practices listed.
My Favorite Services:
- Mainland Custom Massage: This is a great massage if you want to incorporate stretching.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!