Jessi C.,Lead Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2001
- Born and raised in Canada
- Loving Wife & Mommy of two kiddos
- Animal lover
- Sports Enthusiast
My Healthy Tip: I recommend getting massage monthly to help promote muscle/joint health and reduce stress.
About Me: I grew up in Canada and moved to Arizona my senior year of high school. I attended Agua Fria Union High school then experienced life at the University of Arizona vicariously through my husband (Go Cats!). We have two beautiful and energetic children, one boy and one girl who add the perfect balance to our family. Our journey has taken us to different areas of the valley bringing us full circle back to the west side. I am fortunate to be practicing my skill set close to home with Hawaiian Experience Spa.
What Massage Means To Me: Massage has been part of my life for many years, I could not imagine my life without it. Massage has become important part of maintaining my own health and well-being. I feel massage has helped me become aware of what my body may need and when it is time for a massage. I am intrigued with how knowing your body and how it functions through massage can improve your overall performance in life. I have always been active in sports and enjoy having that activity integrated in my career choice. I became a Massage Therapist because when I read a description of what a Massage Therapist was, I said “That sounds like me!”
My Education And Training:
- Professional Massage Therapy Certification with emphasis in sports from DIHA (Desert Institute of The Healing Arts) in Tucson. – 2000
- Prenatal Massage Certification – 2015
- Table Thai Massage/Herbal Poultice Certification – 2015
- Hot Stone Massage Certification – 2015
- Myofascial Massage Certification – 2016
- Lomi Lomi Massage Certification – 2016
- Biomechanical Restructuring 1 Certification – 2018
- Cupping Therapeutic Massage Certification – 2018
- Medical Massage Training – 2018
- Advanced Neuromuscular Training – 2019
- Medical massage for headaches, neck and low back pain<
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy for the neck and lower extremities. Biomechanical Restructuring for hip pain
- Therapeutic relaxation approach to massage
My Favorite Services:
- Scents of Hawaii Couples’ Treatment: This treatment is great because you get a combination of benefits to help you feel rejuvenated and relaxed. I feel the invigoration of the scrub along with the soothing properties of the massage and clay application really compliment one another.
- Lavender Body Scrub & Lavender Massage: I like this treatment because lavender is known for its soothing and relaxing qualities plus the combination of the scrub and lotion will leave your skin soft and hydrated.
- Maui Relaxation Massage: I choose this massage when I want a combination of traditional massage with Hawaiian massage for a totally relaxing experience.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!
"- Corrine, 5 Star Review
Jessie was my therapist and she was fantastic. Really targeted my problem areas with expertise!"
"- R.D., 5 Star Review
Fantastic Lomi Lomi massage by Jessi. The shower was amazing!"
"- Rachel, 5 Star Review
Jessi was awesome and I would recommend her to everyone!!"
"- Kelly, 5 Star Review
Hawaiian spa offers several types of massages. I experienced several until I found the perfect fit for me; but they all were awesome. Jessi is an excellent therapist, she listens to what my expectation/goal of the massage is and then communicates with what she is experiencing while working on the body. For example, finding tight spots and asking if I want to work them out or stick to my goal of relaxation. She actually was able to accomplish both! I highly recommend her, she is excellent."
"- Charmaine, 5 Star Review
Jessi is AMAZING.. she actually listened to all of my concerns and answered all of my questions. She also explained to me where my pain was coming from and that is truly amazing in itself. I am so fortunate to have found her especially after my accident. I will DEFINITELY be recommending everyone to go see her!"
"- Kelly, 5 Star Review
Jessi is an experienced massage therapist which can be felt through the advanced techniques she uses during her Waikiki massage and the endless flow of a Lomi Lomi. I highly recommend requesting Jessi, you will not be disappointed."
"- Tami C., 5 Star Review
Jessi was great. She was professional and it was overall a great experience"
"- Troy, 5 Star Review
Jessi did a great job, the shower was amazing! The massage is different because of the very slippery oil."
"- J.V., 5 Star Review
I have been a client of the Goodyear spa for 1 year and a half and tried many therapists, with my favorites as Janiele and Jessi. Though I keep coming back for the great massages, the locker room, lounge room, amazing showers and tiki bar definitely are huge benefits of the spa. Thank you!"
"- Melinda, 5 Star Review
The massage was perfect and Jessie was so sweet and nice. I’ll be back… 🙂"
"- Jason and Tai, 5 Star Review
Meredith & Jessi were awesome…if you are going to do a couples massage I would recommend them…"
"- Sue, 5 Star Review
Jessi is a very good therapist. She made me feel very comfortable. She explained each technique she performed. I got a thorough understanding of muscles. Thank you Jessi."
"- Darrell, 5 Star Review
Jessi is truly a Superstar. I would recommend her to anyone that needs a great massage."
"- Melina, 5 Star Review
Jessi is amazing!!! Love her and would highly recommend her."
"- Jakki B., 5 Star Review
I have been to other companies for massage therapy and private massages and this place by far has been the best! You get great service from the time you call to set up a massage to leaving afterwards. Thanks Hope and Jessi for excellent massages."
"- Bri, 5 Star Review
My pregnancy massage was wonderful because Jessi is an excellent therapist! She was super knowledgeable and attentive. I highly recommend Jessi!"
"- Candace, 5 Star Review
Wonderful experience. My massage by Jessi was wonderful. The spa was beautiful and I enjoyed my time there!"
"- Kane, 5 Star Review
Jessi was AMAZING"
"- Kathleen F., 5 Star Review
Excellent massage! I plan to highly recommend Jessi to my family and friends. Thank you."
"- Darrell, 5 Star Review
Jessi is absolutely the best. If you want the best relaxing message. The type that turns you into jello on the table, Jessi is a Rock Star!!!"
"- Jennell, 5 Star Review
Jessi was great! She expained everything that would take place & only talked if I had something to say or while explaining what would happen next. I really appreciate she let me relax & enjoy my massage"
"- Yvette, 5 Star Review
Your spa was so wonderful. My home town was hit by hurricane Harvey while I was visiting my son, who is stationed at Luke Air Force Base, the amount of stress I was under had my back & neck knotted up & Jessi was fabulous along with your staff Thank You So Much"