Jessi C.,Lead Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2001
- Born and raised in Canada
- Loving Wife & Mommy of two kiddos
- Animal lover
- Sports Enthusiast
My Healthy Tip: I recommend getting massage monthly to help promote muscle/joint health and reduce stress.
About Me: I grew up in Canada and moved to Arizona my senior year of high school. I attended Agua Fria Union High school then experienced life at the University of Arizona vicariously through my husband (Go Cats!). We have two beautiful and energetic children, one boy and one girl who add the perfect balance to our family. Our journey has taken us to different areas of the valley bringing us full circle back to the west side. I am fortunate to be practicing my skill set close to home with Hawaiian Experience Spa.
What Massage Means To Me: Massage has been part of my life for many years, I could not imagine my life without it. Massage has become important part of maintaining my own health and well-being. I feel massage has helped me become aware of what my body may need and when it is time for a massage. I am intrigued with how knowing your body and how it functions through massage can improve your overall performance in life. I have always been active in sports and enjoy having that activity integrated in my career choice. I became a Massage Therapist because when I read a description of what a Massage Therapist was, I said “That sounds like me!”
My Education And Training:
- Professional Massage Therapy Certification with emphasis in sports from DIHA (Desert Institute of The Healing Arts) in Tucson. – 2000
- Prenatal Massage Certification – 2015
- Table Thai Massage/Herbal Poultice Certification – 2015
- Hot Stone Massage Certification – 2015
- Myofascial Massage Certification – 2016
- Lomi Lomi Massage Certification – 2016
- Biomechanical Restructuring 1 Certification – 2108
- Cupping Therapeutic Massage Certification – 2018
- Medical Massage Training – 2018
- Advanced Neuromuscular Training – 2019
- Medical massage for headaches, neck and low back pain<
- Precision Neuromuscular Therapy for the neck and lower extremities. Biomechanical Restructuring for hip pain
- Therapeutic relaxation approach to massage
The Top Five Services I Recommend And Why:
- Waikiki Therapeutic Massage: I like this treatment because I can use a combination of Lomi Lomi and more specific advanced techniques to allow me to address both your relaxation needs and your muscle tension.
- Scents of Hawaii Couples’ Treatment: This treatment is great because you get a combination of benefits to help you feel rejuvenated and relaxed. I feel the invigoration of the scrub along with the soothing properties of the massage and clay application really compliment one another.
- Lavender Body Scrub & Lavender Massage: I like this treatment because lavender is known for its soothing and relaxing qualities plus the combination of the scrub and lotion will leave your skin soft and hydrated.
- Advanced Therapeutic Massage: I choose this treatment when I need specific work done to relieve symptoms such as low back pain or neck and shoulder tension due to repetitive use. This massage is beneficial for a wide range of symptoms associated with chronic headaches, whiplash, low back pain and plantar fascititis to name a few.
- Maui Relaxation Massage: I choose this massage when I want a combination of traditional massage with Hawaiian massage for a totally relaxing experience.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!