Karen Z.,Licensed Aesthetician
- Aesthetician since 2016
- I love to cook
- I do yoga and swim
- I love spending time with my family
- I love to travel the world
My Healthy Tip: Remember to always stay positive and enjoy plenty of fruits and vegetables and getting facials monthly to feel fresh and reduce stress.
About Me: Aloha! I am Karen. My husband and I have two Children that moved to Surprise AZ from China in 2015. I have been a licensed Esthetician and Laser Technician since 2016. I spend considerable time taking my son to many Fencing tournaments. In my spare time I love to cook, do yoga and swim. I also love to get facials and massages from our fantastic therapists.
What Aesthetics Means To Me: Skin care has always been something that I have been very passionate about. I have been working at the Hawaiian Experience Spa for over 3 years. I love to do the seminars to educate myself on the newest products and facial techniques that treat different skin types and conditions. I not only treat my client’s skin but teach them what they need to be doing at home to maintain their healthy skin as well. My job is not only fun but rewarding and I love sharing what I have learned in the esthetics field. My clients always put a big smile on my face, and I feel like I have the best job in the world. I am always looking forward to seeing regular clients and meeting new ones.
My Education And Training:
- Guangdong University of Social Sciences, China 2006
- The Skin and Makeup Institute Peoria, AZ 2016
- National Laser Institute Scottsdale, AZ 2016
- Dermaplaning Certification 2016
- VI Chemical Peel Certification 2017
- Eclipse MicroPen Certification 2017
- HydraFacial MD Certification 2017
- SkinPen Microneedling Certification 2019
- Venus Viva™ and IPL Certification 2020
- Coolsculpting Training 2020
My Favorite Services:
- Head to Toe Anti-ox detox Treatment: Our skin is the biggest organ in our body. We always take good care of our face, but don’t forget we have skin covering our entire body that also needs to be pampered too. This two hour treatment is perfect for treating face and body at the same time with Eminence organic blueberry scrub and wrap with vitamins and antioxidants that will nourish and refresh your skin, which will leave you with skin that’s as soft as a baby’s skin.
- Chocolate Lovers for Lovers: Bring your loved one and together you both can have this treatment. The treatment is done in one room side by side. It consists of a body scrub, wrap and massage. Enjoy and relax from head to toe. You can also have a private shower together and feel like you guys are on a honeymoon.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!
"- Jennifer H., GOOGLE REVIEW - 5 StarsI have had a membership here for a long time and always look forward to my appointments. Karen does my facials and she is amazing!"