Malia P., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2021
- Listen to the body
- Hands for healing
- Love injury rehab and sports massage
- Here to heal
My Healthy Tip: Epsom salt baths and CBD will regenerate and heal the body quicker than any kind of pill.
About Me: I joined many brothers and sisters in the great resignation of waking up from my computer and wanting to help and heal others by bringing them back to healing through touch. I am the mother of three and am enjoying all of the possibilities that life has to offer. First we must love ourselves.
What Massage Means To Me: Moving stagnant energy out to unlock the body’s potential to start healing and flowing freely is why I love massage. Massage alleviates ailments to make way for clean energy to flow through. We hold onto so much I just want to help everyone release.
My Education And Training:
- Training in Reiki level 1 and 2
- Certification on massage Therapy from ASIS 2021.
- My preferred massage is sports and injury rehab.
My Favorite Services:
- Scents of Hawaii: Its such a treat to give our clients a taste of everything with this wonderful option. From the scrub to the clay and massage you get to enjoy the spa in every aspect with this one.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!