Michelle T.,Licensed Massage Therapist
- Therapist since 2009
- Work is flowing, connected and sedative
- Builds trusting relationships is a priority
- Bodywork is good for the body and spirit
- Every day is a great day for learning something new
My Healthy Tip: Be sure to stretch yourself out, thorugh out the day!
About Me: My highest priority is to always act in a manner deserving of the trust placed in me as a bodyworker. Over the years I have been practicing I most value the relationships that I build with individuals. I strive always to listen and do my best to create the experience that a guest hopes to achieve.
What Massage Means To Me: Massage is an invitation to let it all go for awhile, to provide a space where a guest can feel safe to release their tension, allowing them to feel relief and invite healing into their body. I chose massage as a profession for the honor of being a part of the self-care and healing of others.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Massage Therapy from Arizona School of Massage Therapy 2008
- Hot Stone Training 2014
- Prenatal Considerations 2016
Specialties: My specialty is work that is flowing, connected and sedative. I have a lot of experience working with individuals who spend time sitting in front of computers. I love to use the heat provided by hot stones to help release the tension in tight muscles.
My Favorite Services:
- Hawaiian Experience Lomi Lomi: for a truly flowing and connected full body treatment
- Mainland Custom Massage: for the classic massage experience
- Chocolate Lovers for Lovers: because chocolate is always better when shared
- Head To Toe Anti-Ox Detox Treatment: for a full body exfoliation
- Scents Of Hawaii Spa Experience: for when you want to experience it all
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor and Google Places. I would love to add yours!