Nicole K., Kahuna Licensed Massage Therapist and Trainer
- Therapist since 2017
- Arizona girl, born and raised
- Loves providing relaxation massages
- Very intrigued by holistic care.
- Prefers holistic approach
My Healthy Tip: I of course recommend taking some time out of every day to stretch your body as much as possible and also try to incorporate deep breathing as these things help to lessen stress both mentally and physically.
About Me: I was born and raised in Arizona. Actually, grew up right here in Chandler! I graduated from Chandler High School and studied massage at EVIT (East Valley Institute of Technology). I have been a massage therapist since 2017 and love working here at Hawaiian Experience Spa.
What Massage Means To Me: I am definitely the kind of person who prefers to take the holistic approach in life as much as possible, especially when it comes to the health care field. Stress causes so many other problems in the human body mentally and physically and massage is a huge benefit to help relieve some of those daily stresses. I am generally a very empathetic person and all I want to do is help people and brighten their day in any way possible and massage is that gift that I can give to others.
My Education And Training:
- Certification in Massage Therapy from EVIT 2016
- Sacred Lomi Lomi workshop – Certification of completion 2017
- Relaxation: As I said earlier, I love helping to relieve every day stresses by giving a delightful relaxing massage.
- Sports and Advanced Therapeutic massages: It is very important for athletes and other very active people to get massages as physical activities can be hard on the body. Also can help minimize the possibility of getting hurt. I find satisfaction in being able to help keep people doing what they love!
- Body Scrubs & Wraps: These body treatments are very relaxing and leave your skin feeling amazing. I love being able to add these to my belt and do even more for others on top of massaging.
- Hot Stone: Helps to further soothe muscles and help with applying deeper pressure without that discomfort.
- Lomi Lomi: This massage is of course very relaxing and helps to address the whole body at once and I am happy I can provide this experience for others!
My Favorite Services:
- Hawaiian Experience Lomi Lomi: If you like or want to try the relaxing Lomi Lomi massage but have some areas that you would prefer to have a medical type massage than this is definitely a must try.
- Hot Stone Massage: As previously said, this modality will help to deeper soothe that muscle tension and is just generally very relaxing.
- Body Scrubs: I love giving and receiving these because they take off that layer of dead skin and leave your skin baby soft!
- Scents of Hawaii: This service is very enjoyable for the client. You get a scrub, body wrap and a massage all with the sent that you choose.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor and Google Places. I would love to add yours!