Robin W., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Works Primarily in Goodyear Spa
- Army Veteran (OIF IV)
- BA in Literature
- Massage adventures include working with the NFL and Cirque du Soleil
- My Hawaiian Vacation is booked for July of 2024!
My Healthy Tip: Be kind to yourself. Your habits create your structure; you can change your structure by changing your habits.
About Me: Hello, I’m Robin. I’ve been a Licensed Massage Therapist for 15 years. I practiced in the Texas DFW area until 2022 and moved to Phoenix in 2023 to pursue love and adventure, which I found both. I’ve spent the majority of my career on the therapeutic/medical side of massage therapy but am interested in all aspects and always learning.
What Massage Means To Me: Massage Therapy has helped me calm my mind, find stillness, and taught me about whole body wellness. I love this profession and the opportunity to collaborate with clients on their needs.
My Education And Training:
- Certificate in Massage Therapy from The American Institute of Allied Health 2008
- Deep Tissue training 2010
- Advanced Deep Tissue training 2011
- Certificate in Technical Writing from The University of North Texas
- BA in Literature from The University of North Texas
- Hot Stone training 2014
- Advanced Cranial Sacral training 2015
- Cupping training 2016
- Myofascial Release training 2017
- Lymphatic Drainage training 2019
- Sciatica Release training 2019
- Advanced Anatomy 2022
- Deep Tissue
- Neck pain
- Hot stones
- Couple’s treatments
Five Star Guest Reviews: The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!
"- Joe P., GOOGLE Review - 5 Stars
This place is great! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Lots of great services offered and the amenities are nice. Robin providing an amazing massage experience. I will definitely be back to see her."