Sanaz R., Licensed Aesthetician
- Aesthetician since 2021
- Passionate about beauty
- Loves to help others
- Adopt a good skincare routine for healthy skin
- Passionate about skincare
My Healthy Tip: NEVER CLEAN YOUR FACE WITH A SOAP, soaps contain lots of alcohol and can dehydrate your skin.
About Me: Hello my name is Sanaz, I am passionate about aesthetics and helping others to love the skin they are in. I’m Persian, and mom of an amazing 5 years old boy. For fun I love to be with my son and hangout with my friends and family, partying, dancing and have any outdoor activities with them.
What Aesthetics Means To Me: it’s a way people can maintain their youthfulness or beauty of their face and also bring you more self confidence
My Education And Training:
- Certified laser technician and micro needling at national laser institute
- PCA certified
- Phlebotomist at east valley medical
My Specialties: providing safe facial massages in a relaxed atmosphere.
My Favorite Eminence Products:
- Strawberry Rhubarb Serum: it gives the skin moisture, it’s very good for everyone especially for people with dehydrated skin.
- Bright Skin Moisturizer with spf: it’s 3 in 1. Using this moisturizer you can protect your skin from the sun, moisturize, and also works on the pigmentation of the skin and make it lighter.
- Coconut Age Corrective Moisturizer: this is my favorite moisturizer without an SPF. It smells so good and hydrates and tightens the skin.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, and Google. I would love to add yours!
"- Toni H., Hawaiian Experience Spa Survey - 5 Stars
My facial experience was so enjoyable and plan to return! Sanaz was attentive and she took the time to educate me on what she was doing and what product she was applying (and what they do and why). She recommended products that she used and I happily bought them because it all felt amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, it was calming, pleasant, and I truly was able to relax. Thanks a million, Sanaz!"
"- Cindy D., Hawaiian Experience Spa Survey - 5 Stars
As usual Hawaiian Spa in Chandler did not disappoint. This time I had a relaxing 90 minute facial, which left my face feeling hydrated and smooth."
More Five Star Reviews
4/17/2023: “Loved my custom facial with Sanaz. Feeling hydrated and relaxed. Lovely spa experience.” Kristin R., Hawaiian Experience Spa Survey 5 stars
3/7/2023: “My favorite spa. Sanaz does amazing facials which are very relaxing and great for my skin. I absolutely love going to Sanaz for my facials.” Swapna C., GOOGLE REVIEW 5 Stars