Sanaz R., Licensed Aesthetician
- Aesthetician since 2021
- Passionate about beauty
- Loves to help others
- Adopt a good skincare routine for healthy skin
- Passionate about skincare
My Healthy Tip: NEVER CLEAN YOUR FACE WITH A SOAP, soaps contain lots of alcohol and can dehydrate your skin.
About Me: Hello my name is Sanaz, I am passionate about aesthetics and helping others to love the skin they are in. I’m Persian, and mom of an amazing 5 years old boy. For fun I love to be with my son and hangout with my friends and family, partying, dancing and have any outdoor activities with them.
What Aesthetics Means To Me: it’s a way people can maintain their youthfulness or beauty of their face and also bring you more self confidence
My Education And Training:
- Certified laser technician and micro needling at national laser institute
- PCA certified
- Phlebotomist at east valley medical
My Specialties: providing safe facial massages in a relaxed atmosphere.
My Favorite Eminence Products:
- Strawberry Rhubarb Serum: it gives the skin moisture, it’s very good for everyone especially for people with dehydrated skin.
- Bright Skin Moisturizer with spf: it’s 3 in 1. Using this moisturizer you can protect your skin from the sun, moisturize, and also works on the pigmentation of the skin and make it lighter.
- Coconut Age Corrective Moisturizer: this is my favorite moisturizer without an SPF. It smells so good and hydrates and tightens the skin.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!