Adrienne O., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2017
- God, and family is everything to me
- I love the beach and traveling to new places
- Helping others is my passion
- I like to learn new things
My Healthy Tip: Be thankful every day, and smile you never know what a person is going through. Just a smile can make a difference. One of my favorite quotes is by Mother Teresa: ” Peace begins with a smile.”
About Me: Aloha! Before I started following my passion, I was in the banking industry for over 21 years. I suffer from headaches and migraines. If you are someone who suffers from this, I can relate! I am passionate about helping others and giving the best massage possible.
What Massage Means To Me: I went to massage school because I wanted to help people. Using my hands in a therapeutic way gives me great joy knowing that I’m helping someone feel more relaxed and relieving them from any aches and pains.
My Education And Training:
- Associates Applied Science degree in Therapeutic Massage from RainStar University
- Licensed Massage Therapist 2017
- Award of Completion in Therapeutic Massage Coursework at Phoenix College Cupping Techniques 2021
- Award of Completion in Therapeutic Massage Coursework at Phoenix College Lomi Lomi Techiniques 2019
Specialties: I specialize in Swedish massage, relaxation massages and trigger point therapy. I like working on the neck, shoulders scalp, and feet. I am a light to medium/firm pressure therapist.
My Favorite Services:
- Mainland Custom Massage: is great for relaxation, stress, and tension.
- Body Scrubs/ Polish: are relaxing.
- Aromatherapy: improves the health of the body, mind, and spirit.
- Maui Relaxation Massages for Couples: is a relaxation experience
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!