Jadyn M., Spa Coordinator
- Ohana member since 2022
- Loves animals, especially dinosaurs
- Born and raised in Arizona
- Fashion Merchandising student at Phoenix College
- Wants to create a body positive space for all genders
My Spa Tip: With the Day at The Spa Package, you get to bring home $75 in products which is such a great deal!
About Me: Hi, my name is Jadyn, and I’m so grateful to be a part of your spa experience! I’m so excited to be able to provide an experience that helps you take care of not just your physical health but your mental health as well. It’s extremely important to me to make sure that your experience is positive, relaxing, and enjoyable. I can’t wait to meet you and hope to see you soon!
What I Like About My Job: I like that my job provides an overall positive vibe for not just the guests but for their employees as well. I feel extremely valued and respected in my workplace, which helps me feel comfortable and happy to serve guests. Beyond that, I just love that my job allows me to be myself and creatively express myself.
My Favorite Services:
- Islands’ Eminence Organic Facial: Skincare is one of my biggest health concerns daily, so making sure that my skin is healthy, and glowing helps me feel my best, plus knowing its 100% organic and without any toxic chemicals makes me feel even more confident about what I’m putting on my skin.
- Mainland Custom Massage: It’s amazing to have a massage tailored to my specific needs because it really helps me get those problem areas that have been a struggle for majority of my life.
- Head-to-Toe Anti-Ox Detox Treatment: It is by far one of the top services I’d recommend not just for the antioxidant infusion, but because its solely made from blueberries it makes you feel so comfortable knowing it’s so good for you.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!