Aloha and congratulations if you received a gift card to Hawaiian Experience Spa this holiday season. Remember to say mahalo nui loa (thank you very much) to whomever gave you your spa gift card and get prepared for a great Hawaiian experience!
Below are a few tips to make your spa experience go as smoothly as possible when you use your gift card this year.
- Gift cards for a service can only be used for the service and length specified on the gift card OR you can upgrade to a longer version of the same service by paying the difference in the regular prices of the two lengths. If you are an Aloha Spa Member you would pay the difference between the member prices of the two lengths.
- Gift cards for a service can also be used for their cash value to purchase any service or product instead of using them for the service specified.
- Please tell us you have a gift card when you make an appointment.
- Please bring your gift card with you for your appointment. We cannot look them up in any way and must have the actual gift card to use it for payment. You can show us a digital copy of the gift card on your phone as long as we can clearly read it and the number.
- The cash value of gift cards (the amount paid for it) never expires, however, the service it is for does expire, usually one year after purchase unless other terms are printed on the gift card.
- All gift cards for services include gratuity already!
- If you have a dollar amount gift card, such as $100 gift card, then you can just use the $100 at the spa for products or services.
Our entire ‘ohana looks forward to serving you!