Phillip G., Licensed Massage Therapist
- Massage therapist since 2021
- Northern Thai Massage
- Martial Artist
- Snowboarder and future surfer
My Healthy Tip: Do the things you know you love to do. Just be sure to drink plenty of fluids and stretch when you do it. Listen to your body, it is always telling us something.
About Me: Hello my name is Phil. I am from Chicago originally but raised here in Phoenix. Japanese or Filipino food are always on my mind for dinner time. My happy place is honing a new skill or finding new ways to keep my body in motion. Learning a new skateboarding trick, practicing martial art forms, or dancing to live music are my favorite activities. I thought perhaps massage can be my new favorite way to keep my body in motion
What Massage Means To Me: Growing up with martial arts taught me a lot about my own body and how it works. That curiosity and interest led me to my first massage. After experiencing the healing that can come from a relaxing therapeutic massage firsthand, I encourage everyone to give it a chance. Our minds and bodies can only be pushed to our limits and beyond with proper recovery
My Education And Training:
- Licensed massage therapist from Arizona College of Allied Health 2021
- Floor Thai training 2021
- North Canyon High 2013
Specialties: Releasing built up tension in the neck, hands, feet, and back feel the greatest to me. I always enjoy finding problem areas to work on. Finding a solution with a few different modalities and techniques is rewarding for us both.
My Favorite Services:
- Waimea Couples’ Massage: is a very relaxing way to unwind and spend some quality time with your partner
- Kaua’i Clay Ritual: revitalizes the skin and repairs damage from the sun.
- Mainland Custom Massage: My favorite massage is the one made for me. Improve your quality of life and reduce tension with one of the best methods of healing I know.
Five Star Guest Reviews:
The below five star reviews about me are from third party websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google and Spa Finder. I would love to add yours!